How to get started using Bitcoin
Get A Wallet
A wallet is a place to keep your bitcoin until you spend them. Getting one is easy! Simply go to the app store and download one to your smartphone.
- Breadwallet: is easy to use, has enhanced security features and is among the most recommended wallets for both Android and iOS. Look no further!
- Blockchain: is widely known and used by Bitcoin professionals. Easy to open and manage online.
You can buy Bitcoin instantly with your credit/debit card through a regulated exchange.
Regulated exchanges are extremely safe, but they usually require a picture of your ID to create an account. It may take a little while for them to verify your identity, but once that’s done you will be able to make instant purchases!
The three exchanges that have earned high ratings for safety and customer’s satisfaction (information subject to change so please verify before opening an account)
- Bank Transfer (ACH/EFT) – US Only
- Level 1 (Not Verified) – $100 weekly
- Level 1 (Verified) – $3,000 daily
- Level 2 (Not Verified) – $1,000 weekly
- Level 2 (Verified) – $50,000 daily
- Bank Transfer (ACH)
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Basic Verification – $400 daily/$2,000 monthly
- Full Verification – $10,000 daily/$100,000 monthly
Funding: USD & CAD
Bank Transfer (ACH/EFT)
- Rhode Island
- Tier 2 – $2,000 daily/ $10,000 monthly
- Tier 3 – $25,000 daily/ $200,000 monthly
Don’t have your ID with you?
You can buy Bitcoin using your Credit Card without supplying any ID through Bitcoin.com, but the funds can take up to 24 hours to arrive in your wallet. You can also view our full list of buying options below.
Sending Bitcoins to your wallet
Some exchanges will ask for your wallet address before you make a purchase. If not, you’ll need to send your Bitcoin from your exchange account to your wallet. Don’t worry, it’s easy!
- 1. Select “Send Bitcoin” in your exchange account
- 2. Copy & paste (or type) your wallet address into the input field and click “Send”.
If you made it this far, you’re an official Bitcoin user.
You’re ready to start spending Bitcoin! Not only on gambling but on a variety of companies that now accept Bitcoin. If you really become a Bitcoin enthusiast then you can begin online shopping with your Bitcoins or even go to a Bitcoin ATM and withdraw money. See our pick for the best online sportsbooks & casinos that accept Bitcoin.
#1 Bitcoin Sportsbook? Bovada Sportsbook Bitcoin Bonus
Bitcoin, the popular digital currency, is revolutionizing how we trade and use money. As electronic cash, it’s fast, easy to use and, even better, it’s now part of your welcome package. Score a 150% Bitcoin Casino Match Bonus up to $1,500 – redeemable three times – and a 50% Bitcoin Match bonus up to $500 to bet on sports when you join Bovada.
Sports betting bonus offer
Promo Code: BVSBITCOIN50
Bonus Offer: 50% Match Bonus up to $500
How to Get Your Bitcoin Bonuses
Pocketing your Bitcoin Welcome Bonus is easy – here’s what you have to do:
- Log in to your Bovada account.
- Redeem one of the bonus codes while making a Bitcoin deposit.
- Instantly collect your bonus.